WiSP PATH?

Hello All,

I think I found an omission in my WiSP setup. After reading through the
AMSAT Digital Satellite Guide I saw reference to a PATH statement for
PKZIP, PKUNZIP and LHA in the autoexec.bat file. Looking at my autoexec I
do not see these programs in the PATH statement, instead I see this line:

REM -- Following PATH statement added by WiSP SETUP
PATH C:\FBB\BIN;= %PATH%;c:\wisp

It's been a long time since I've had to edit one of these files will
adding this line do the trick?

PATH C:\UTILS\PKUNZIP;C:\UTILS\PKZIP;C:\UTILS\LHA

Not sure if the program name needs to appear in the statement or just the
directory.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Delaney
kb2shu@linux.kb2shu.ampr.org