Re: Symek IFD & the FT-847

>Some notes I made installing the Symek IFD on an FT-847...

Hi Howard,

I read your message and sympathise with you. By contrast my installation
inside my ICOM IC-471 went without a hitch. Once it had been established
that the ICOM circuit was drawn with the RF path going from right to left
!!! and the appropriate insertion point identified, the actual installation
was a piece of cake. Plenty of room inside and no adjustments necessary to
anything. 100% efficiency on the first pass with factory settings.

Enjoy the fruits of your labours :-))

Bill ... vk3jt
Milawa
Australia