XE1KK/MM and KP4/ and KP2/W1RSV results

Hola to all.

Finally I have updated my webpage www.xe1kk.net  with the results of my
Satellite Gridexpedition to the Caribbean last December.  You will find a
map with the locations of the places I operated as well as a on line
log.  I was able to operate from 8 diffrent grid locators, made 84
satellite QSOs, many old friends but also many firts contacts.

I want to thank eveybody I worked since I was able to contact up to 10
stations in a single satellite orbit.  All the QSL cards are now gone
direct to the bureaus and the ones I am recieiving direct are also answer
direct so maybe some of you will get two cards.

I have plans to operate form some other rare grids both XE and DX soon.  I
will let you know.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK