NASA Jobs

FYI

At this morning's Center-wide "All Hands Meeting" it was announced
that the hiring freeze at NASA Goddard will end soon.  GSFC anticipates
"about 300 new hires this year" of engineers and scientists with "about
half of them to come in as [university] 'fresh outs'".  Please pass
this on.

For mission-oriented prospects who'd like a picture of the types of
cool work we do here then check out these web sites ...

How NASA GSFC is organized http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/org/org.htm
Our Applied Engineering & Technology Directorate http://aetd.gsfc.nasa.gov/
Our Electrical Systems Center http://aetd.gsfc.nasa.gov/centers/es.html and
                                 http://esc.gsfc.nasa.gov/index.htm
Some of our customers http://esc.gsfc.nasa.gov/projects_customers.htm
GSFC Products & Services Lookup http://this.gsfc.nasa.gov/pns/

NASA Jobs http://www.nasajobs.gov

Contact the people listed at these sites.  I'm not an OHR person so
please refrain from contacting me.  Good luck!

73 de Pat N8PK

Patrick L. Kilroy                                                WK
Integration & Test Lead Engineer  PHONE:  301-286-1984
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  FAX:    301-286-1673
Building 5, Mail Code 568         E-MAIL: pat.kilroy@gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771        WEB:    http://simsat.gsfc.nasa.gov