The 2nd challenge

I am happy to report we have met our first challenge of $1,000.  This was a
match for new and lasped memberships.  Now it is time for the 2nd
challenge.  We have the month of February to raise $1,000 in donations (not
memberships).  If we do, a very generous member will match it.  Let us show
our support of AMSAT and the outstanding jobs done by our volunteers.

73- martha