re:transistor for 2.4ghz source

Hi,

i have received yesterday a message on my direct mailbox
with interresting information on the 2.4 ghz source.
unfortunatly, i have deleted it by mistake.

I think you had problems finding the BFY 90 oscillator
transistor.
I am shure a BFR91 transistor will work fine, i have used
such transistor for oscillators up to 1300 Mhz and they
work fine.You can try it as a replacement.
The BFR96 have a little less gain and more power.You
could use it at the second transistor,but 2 BFR91 should
work well.
Anyway , almost any NPN UHF transistor will probably
work.Even the BF494.

All the best,
my apologies for those that message is no destined.

73, Frederic,CU8AO