Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Death Rate per 100,000 (by guns) - - andAR

To all of you involved in this sprial of nonsense,

ENOUGH OF THIS! (yes I am shouting!)

This has NOTHING to do with this reflector.

Lets cease this nonsense and get back to AR - these conversations have zero
to bo with satellites and thats why I and many others are here.

Now lets drop it and get back to the subject of satelllites.

Is this reflector moderated - if so can someone take charge of this mess.

Simon GM4PLM

"David Brown" <djbrown@bigpond.net.au>@AMSAT.Org on 01/02/2001 07:27:22

Sent by:  owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org