EME? Was- Fwd: Mode S feed for TVRO Dish

I have a chance to pick up a ten footer myself, and I have a 2400 MHz
power amplifier on the way. How much ERP is needed for EME at 2.4 GHz.
And does anybody work EME in the 2.4 band? All I seem to recall is
activity on 2304. As it turns out I may have some EME capability in the
works, but my equipment;
IC970A/UX-98 is for the 2.40 to 2.45 band.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967
"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits