RE: Sick to death of people keeping the Sick to death of Linux vs Windows Thread Going!

Well, what I thought was going to be a private conversation was sent to the
list by you.  How rude!  I've done this same by mistake before but you did
it intentionally!  This only show how low you can go and I don't mean limbo
either.