Re: Sick to death of people keeping the Sick to death of Linux vs Windows Thread Going!

Kevin,

What has the Bahamas got to do with it, ... don't bring them into it! You
will note that my callsign prefix is VP9, ... which is over a thousand miles
away from the Bahamas, ... maybe you get out into the real world more often,
you might get a better sense for geography.

<<or, even more scary, maybe you're serious>>

The real scary thing is I know you are serious about your beliefs, .....

<<...I was young even "married couples" on television were seen in separate
beds.>>

I can see that this helped you develop a balanced view of how the world is,
.... HEY SEX IS NOT EVIL, what is your hangup, ... or did your parents
shield you from all these evils, so that you now can't deal with them, and
now you going to pass this balanced view onto your kids!

...we have a saying in England for people like you, ... SAD!

Paul, VP9MU