Sick to death of people keeping the Sick to death of Linux vs Windows Thread Going!

Are you suggesting that I am unable to eat properly? I've always managed to
get all of my french fries in my mouth, and never on my shoulder. But if I
do ever become so disabled, ... I don't think that "a slap up side his
head", ... would help remove said item of consumable, ...

... I see that your value system includes physical violence, ... watch out
all the kiddies reading this BB, ... I do not recommend violence to settle
any argument, ... people like you just set a bad example!

... This is probably why you keep your children locked up and away from
everyone else, so the authorities can't see how you are abusing them.

... I don't believe that isolating children from all the evils of the world
gives them the experience to deal with them when the meet these challenges
in the real world, ... one day your children will leave your nest, ... will
they be prepared to make rational decisions, ... or will they have a head
full of puppy do, ... will they know the difference between the severity of
saying puppy do and taking smack, ... both are evils, ... but if they find
that saying puppy do doesn't do any harm, will they then try smack as
well.....

.... ding dong round 2

Paul