Re: LEO's and their ilk

Well, with that low of an elevation on the dish...you'd have to traverse
through quite a bit of atmosphere and free space before you even come
close to being able to hit a LEO sat.  And then there's the whole bit
about the beamwidth of your antenna..is the sat in the primary beam of
your antenna?

I think you're safe.