Re: LEO's and their ilk

But if you were pointing your transmitter at a Geostationary satellite,
almost all LEO satellites would pass through its beam anyway!

Does your transmitter have a megawatt or so of actual power output?
If not, I would not worry!  Make your co-worker do some link calculations!

But if he really meant "interfere with" instead of "damage", he
could be sort of right. But my first point above still applies.

Doug
NA1DB