Re: Next AO40 TLM feed from 12m dish

We've been feeding AO40 TLM to Ron's site now for about 4 hours and have 4
hours more to go.  RF SNR is quite good and the 12m is tracking virtually
unattended including doppler correction, though most blocks are garbled
due to the spin.  MA is 191 and we are looking off the backside (114
degrees off pointing)...  de WB4APR, Bob