From: Jens Schmidt [mailto:j.schmidt@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: 1/31/2001 1:52 AM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Wind load calculations ?

Hi all,
I would appreciate some download sources for
software to calculate the loading on antenna systems
from wind.
Generic is preferred of course.
Thank you,
73 Jens    ZL2TJT

(Profanities are not allowed by my ISP. I figure somebody's
reputation went down in the Bermuda triangle. Probably a
few eels with indigestion now.)

OS/2 Warp4
PC DOS7
(Windows 3.11)