RE: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

I don't think that we (I wasn't) trying to "kill the messenger."  But the
"messenger" and his supporters seem to be too stubborn to understand that
this type of language is completely inappropriate for a forum where young
children may (and probably are) present.  When they put that chip on their
shoulders and "cop the attitude" sometimes it is appropriate to take the
chip from the shoulder and slap him up side his head with it and then gently
put it back on his shoulder and give HIM a chance to remove it.

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE