Children

Why don't all you children take your toys and go home.  This morning, I
downloaded 14 messages; 57% were about *nothing* relating to satellites -
this dang OS argument.  Granted, it may have had something to do with
satellites when it started, but that has long since past.

I have four year old twins who don't act like this.  It's as if everyone's
got to have the last word.  Just SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief!  I thought satellite operators were a cut above.  I could have
this on HF anytime I want.  Maybe the FCC or other government entity will
take all our freqs then we can worry about what OS to argue about (or what
ever floats your boat).

<<Flame-suit on with flame-thrower ready>>

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
k2sat@amsat.org
www.mindspring.com/~jbblack