Re: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

Paul,

You are absolutely correct. The Debate is a waste of bandwidth considering
anything out of MicroSoft is .... well, I dare not use such language on a list,
and Unix, in any form, Linux or otherwise is by far superior and meets the true
definition of an O.S.

End this debate. Windows is not an OS so why bother arguing.

Ted, Software (system level, yes I write O.S. level software) Engineer

--
Ted Cross (N0IAK & G0HHY)
n0iak@qsl.net