We all have WAY too much time on our hands !!!!

"Michael P. Olbrisch" wrote:

> That is one of the reasons we home-school... and control TV viewing,
> and internet access.  And - at least in my family - we do object to
> all sources... and stop frequenting those places when nessessary.
> Unlike our past president, family values are real to some families.

May I request in a civilize manner that we cease all political discussion on
this list as it is one subject that makes my bowels churn :^P

If Paul can demand what he did and get away with it could my request be
considered ?

Besides what do "family values" (sic) have to do with satellites anyway
?........

Ok , I go and run and hide now for fear of being shot 8^O

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544