RE: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

That is one of the reasons we home-school... and control TV viewing,
and internet access.  And - at least in my family - we do object to
all sources... and stop frequenting those places when nessessary.
Unlike our past president, family values are real to some families.
This is why my son was the commander of his HS ROTC as a sophomore,
and is now ready to serve proudly in the navy - under a President
who also values the things we value.  The only shame is that he
had to wait two years for such a President to come along.  But
then Klinton has already given the international community a view
of American Family values.  Pardon us if we object to being associated
with values like that.

But if profanity on an international list like this suits your values, by
all means, do carry on.  It truly sets the example of what America
is all about.  Not only my protest, but your right, which I defended
for 20 years, to use said profanity anyway.  Carry on troop.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Member:
National Rifle Association.
Texas State Rifle Association.
United States Practical Shooting Association.

Holder:
Texas Concealed Handgun License.