Re: Drake 2575

Bill:
	I checked Drake's website for info ,, nothing listed for
downconverters.. sorry.
they do have a long list of drake items they do support with repair,tech
schematics, parts ect..check this link if interested.

http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html

--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.