Attention DX hounds

Guys

For those of you wanting D68C on AO-10 the good news is that they've put
the satellite antennas higher on the construction priority and now expect
to start activity there on 8 February. (but I've given them the pass data
for 7 Feb as an extra incentive - I wouldn't be surprised if they appear on
the late pass to EU/JA/VK on 7 February)

The bad news is ... has anyone looked at the mutual visibility times USA to
Comoros ?  best in the middle of the night |((

I have not changed my recommendation to them to stick on 145.895 cw and ssb

The best passes for the US are on 8 Feb (but the window doesn't reach to
the west coast). Best day for all of VK is 7 Feb at 1530GMT (a middle
of the night job in Ozzie land), VK6 does much better. See tracking maps
on your favorite software. JA has best visibility on the same pass.

The bottom line is ... if you *really* want this new country then run your
tracking software forward and *plan*; mostly the times are very inconvenient.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188