Drake 2575

Hello ,

Would anyone know if a Drake 2575 would be modifiable for mode S.

I just happened to find one when cleaning up the shed ( not even spring yet

and the YL 's got me spring cleaning )  I am not clear of the specs ? Maybe

someone can direct me to a site where I can cross reference the unit by

model or serial number.

Thanks for your help ............. I guess I'll get back at the job.......
At least clean

 up an area big enough to assemble the Mode S stuff .

73 de VE7WFG DO00jk

Bill