Profanity on the list.

Ditto.  It is because of abusive language and "permissive" parents
that I also home school my daughter.  She is 14, and will hear
these words soon enough without help.  Fortunately, she is not
interested in satellites, only shooting.  I never thought I would
consider shooters a "better class of people" than satellite operators.
But at least she can read the shooting and reloading lists without
such language.

> No I don't have the right to live my life un-offended but
> neither do you have the right to be purposefully offensive.

Yell FIRE in a crowded theater and see how far your freedom
gets you.

Mike.