Re: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

paul.willmott@omsl.bm wrote:

> Will you all shut up about windows vs Linux, .... none of you are going to
> change each others minds, ... and I don't give a fuck what O/S you all get
> off on anyway, .... go start another mailing list if you want to talk about
> it, ... this list is for amateur satellites, ... not scoring points and nah
> nah my O/S is better than your O/S, .... whatever works for you works for
> you, ... now shut up!

I am sorry that you seem to feel this way paul , I can only hope that it was not
because of what I have sent , I am only airing my hopes that the people who are
capable of writing software ( I am not in that camp ) would consider writing it
for the Linux operating system as that is what I use , I had no intentions of
making anyone as angry as you seem to be , so please accept my appoligies if I
have done so , as of this email I will no longer ( well I will try ) to never
ever mention anything about Linux again ..........

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544