Re: Source for Toko filter for Drake 2880 mod?

Mahlon Haunschild wrote:

> Hi.  I'm a new list subscriber here, so forgive me if this question has
> already been asked & answered.
>
> Is there a reasonable Stateside source for the Toko TDF2A-2450T-10
> dielectric filter used in G0MRF's Drake 2880 image filter modification?
> (not sure of the part number, but it looks like the right one).

After doing some minimal poking around on the toko site I found another filter
that might be ok too , TDFS8A-2450t-13a ( ok so I don't have a clue as to what I
am talking about but it looks like it should work  ) and easier to install in
the drake converter , it also is smaller and seems to have just a single ground
pad on the bottom of the unit as opposed to the two terminals on the TDF2A etc.
and looks like it has some nice specs , now to find a source and a price .....

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544