delta-4 test flight

Hello,
  I know that some will claim this is a very short notice, but Boeing is
saying that they plan to make a test flight of their new Delta 4 booster in
the first quarter of next year. This is a very large booster, and they've
indicated that they're willing to launch it even if they can't find someone
to pay for the ride. So, seeing as how we missed a chance to get a free
ride on their test flight of the Delta 3, might it not be a good idea to
see if we can get something together and approach these folks for a freebie
this time?????

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT