Re: Source for Toko filter for Drake 2880 mod?

Mahlon Haunschild wrote:

> Hi.  I'm a new list subscriber here, so forgive me if this question has
> already been asked & answered.
>
> Is there a reasonable Stateside source for the Toko TDF2A-2450T-10
> dielectric filter used in G0MRF's Drake 2880 image filter modification?
> (not sure of the part number, but it looks like the right one).
>
> Alternatively, if someone can identify a quantity source, perhaps we
> could do a group buy.  I don't think Toko is going to pass out a hundred
> engineering samples (well, they might, but...).

I would be one person interested in a group buy on this part , as I have been
eyeing the G0MRF page and see that as being a do-able mod in my ham shop :^}

I will see if I can do some foot work and find a source , as I am off work early
today as I went in at 4 am to make my 911 switch happy ............
yaaaawwwwnnnnnn   :^P

I also am going to try and change the frontend device of mine to an HP-PHemt
device that I picked up a few years ago ...

I wish I had a digital camera so I could share my mods with others , guess I
will have to see what I can do ....

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544