Janel Laboratories 432ca (432 to 10mtr converter)

Only slightly off topic but I have just unearthed a Janel converter and was
trying to fire it up for the sats....

It seems deader then a doornail however it has one socket on the back that
puzzles me....perhaps it could be for receive switching?

Box has ac power cable, BNC RF in, BNC IF out, and an RCA connecter marked
+12 vdc in...does anyone remember if the RCA connecter was for switching or
is it merely for mobile operation?

This unit was reviewed in Jan 1975 QST but I don't have access to the
article...

Thanks for the bandwidth and please respond directly unless you think there
are many out there who just happen to have one...lol

73

Roger
WA1KAT@amsat.org