6 Hrs of AO40 TLM

Thanks to Rick Hambley, W2GPS Ron and others, using the 40' dish at the
Naval Academy, we will be able to feed about 5 hours of continuous TLM
from AO40 to Ron's server below.  We do not get anything close to solid
TLM at apogee, but we do get a few frames a minute.  But with enough
frames you might be able to find some useful data...

Time now is 1320 UTC on 30 Jan.  AO40 in view for next 5 hours at least.

de WB4APR