Re: Drake 2880 power

Ron
I thought about asking RS if they would break the plastic and just sell the
Bias T, but I  don't think so. Well, anyway I found almost all I need to make
one, in the junk box. And I admit maybe I should have looked in the book
first. However, I think the discussion helped others, who now have more info.

Here is the the documentation:  The Satellite Experimenter's Handbook, 1990,
page 9-11
                                                The Radio Amateur's Satellite
Handbook, 1998-2000, page 11-11.
Its all there!