Re: Drake 2880 power

All,

I have watched this discussion with interest because both of my
Drake 2880 downconverters came with wall plug type AC power
supplies with bias-T's on the end of the DC cable. They
are labeled 'Drake Model 3690454 AC/DC adapter'. The bias-T
has F connectors on it but then you can't have everything.
Radio Shack has a number of in-line amplifiers that come with
bias-T's. Maybe they sell the Bias-T/power supply separately?

Ron wa4sir