QSL's

Howdy all,

I received a couple of very nice QSL cards today in the mail and wished to
publicly thank those involved.

First, I received my card for a CW contact on AO-10 with Kimio as 8J1RL back
in Sept 1999. What a gorgeous card! It show the aurora above the JARL SYOWA
Station in Antarctica. Beautiful!

Also received 2 cards from Jens operating CU3/DL7VTX/p and CU6/DL7VTX/p. They
are pictures of Terceira Isl. and PICO Isl. Real nice shots!

If you worked either of these operators and haven't sent for a card, it's
worth the effort. Nice Job Guys!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649