Source for Toko filter for Drake 2880 mod?

Hi.  I'm a new list subscriber here, so forgive me if this question has
already been asked & answered.

Is there a reasonable Stateside source for the Toko TDF2A-2450T-10
dielectric filter used in G0MRF's Drake 2880 image filter modification?
(not sure of the part number, but it looks like the right one).

Alternatively, if someone can identify a quantity source, perhaps we
could do a group buy.  I don't think Toko is going to pass out a hundred
engineering samples (well, they might, but...).

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ

ps: thanks, N0NSV!