RE: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

just glad that i read the message before my 11 year old daughter, w5bts, saw
it. i am sure she knows the word but i don't want her to use it and don't want
her to think that i associate with people that use that type of language as we
don't use it here in our house....ever. not that i haven't slipped and used it at
work...but never around my kids.

i guess we have gotten rid of the linux/windows debate and have now moved
on to a 3 week interlude of the use of certain words in a message.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz