RE: Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

Be nice Paul, you aren't helping the issue with your profanity.  Yes I know
you have the "freedom" to say what you want but let's at least keep the same
standards you have on the air, eh?  There are lots of young people who read
these messages.

Kevin, WB5RUE

paul.willmott@omsl.BM wrote: (edited for content)