Sick to death of the Linux vs Windows debate

Will you all shut up about windows vs Linux, .... none of you are going to
change each others minds, ... and I don't give a fuck what O/S you all get
off on anyway, .... go start another mailing list if you want to talk about
it, ... this list is for amateur satellites, ... not scoring points and nah
nah my O/S is better than your O/S, .... whatever works for you works for
you, ... now shut up!

Paul, VP9MU