Re: Phillips Antenna

Well, I have 6 of the 10 we just received, distributed to the
purchasers, so look for some performance info in the near future. Some
of us are waiting on DEM downconverters. Those are expected in the
next two weeks.

By the way, one of our purchasers went in on the buy just to get us to
the magic count of 10 where another price break occurred. He is not
yet ready to jump into satellite work so if there is someone in the
Balt/Wash area who would like one, please contact me directly. The
cost is $61.

Art, N3OY
artg@home.com