Re: Drake 2880 Converter to 220

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/01/29 10:40:57 KB7WW Art Moe wrote:
> In considering the 144 or 430 IF. for the conversion frequency has anyone
> tried 220.  This would seem on the surface to be a better choice. Has
> anyone been there done that.

  Maybe that is better. We need just a 8.50781MHz Xtal (and maybe
a 10pF chip for PLL adjustment) and replace. IF circuits will work
good without ant mods. And it is no wonder of Uplink IF.
  But anyway, hams who are living at Region 3 do not have spectrum
of 220MHz Band. So 220MHz rigs are not availabel here Hi...

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com