Re: new sat

At 0 degree's theirs not much difference other then a little more power needed
on the uplink for north america... If we put 3 or 4 of these type of birds we
would have very good continuous (or almost continuous) coverage of almost all of
the earth...

I was looking for a orbit that would cover from the top to the bottom of the
earth for a reasonable amount of time with only a small lapse of time in between
coverage.

A GEO orbit would do the same but I believe that it would cost to much for the
amateur community to do it right now ???