AC3A and pirates XE2AT

Hi boys, first all a apologize for the lost of almost half pass of UO14 at 1619 pass due MEXICAN PIRATES !!!!
I arrenged the SKED with Scott to activate FN12-13 and I canot work him due PIRATES so I need your help , I need that ALL inter
ested in this problem send me an email asking the solutions to this problem and what are Mexican Autorities....
Thanks in advance and I hope we can resolve this problem soon !!!!
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps Thanks to Scotty AC3A , may be next week we can do it....