Re: The Station Program

I think Station work's just fine with my 847. My 847 was purchased just
after the cpu fix was implemented. I waited for the fix so I could do
bidirectional  computer control, IE the radio will respond to controling
program freq request's via the com port..  Sure it would be nice to have
the 32 bit KCT driver in Station , but it still works fine, except for
the problems you will experience(rotor chatter) trying to run say WiSP
back to back with Station. The WQM mod takes care of that., so you don't
have to reboot to clear the 16 bit KCT driver. Once again Station is the
best program to run your radio with the analog birds.

73 Jeff kb2wqm