ORDER YOUR DRAKE 2880 HERE

Good Afternoon,

Here is the information to order a Drake 2880 Downconverter.
All I ask is that you to limit yourself to a single unit so that others
have a chance. This will be closely monitored since there are only 100
units available.

Once orders get close to the limit of my inventory, the Paypal section
of the webpage will be removed and the orders will get counted. (Please
understand, I don't want to get orders that I can't fulfill)

Please make sure you list your "shipping address" since FEDEX GROUND
will not ship to postal addresses. (NOTE TO DX STATIONS ONLY) Send me an
email and I will do my best to help you with shipping arrangements.

I've done my best to give the broadest number of users a chance to have
a Drake 2880 Downconverter for their station at a reasonable price,
keeping everything as fair as possible. I hope we can all meet on Mode-S
someday.

73,

Mark Fossum - N0NSV

Here is the Website:  http://www.markfossum.com