NOVA Question

    I would appreciate comments from anyone using the latest version of NOVA
2.1j  NLSA Tracking program. Program is working perfectly as long as I show
just one observer (my location) .
     When 2 or more observers are listed and the pull down Data Box is
activated by clicking on a particular satellite which
shows AOS, and LOS, for example,  this data is no longer accurate. I have
made sure that the satellite  and the observer are correctly listed for the
auto tracking satellite in question.
     In older versions of NOVA I recall listing 15 or so observers without
any of the problem as described above.  Please reply direct to my E-Mail,
thanks for any comments. Farrell Winder, W8ZCF, Cincinnati, Ohio.