s-mode signal source?

Hey Group
This message is appearing on AO-16 , on 70 cm. using a psk modem to decode.
fm PACSAT-1 to AMSAT ctl UI pid F0
S-Band transmitter (2401.143 Mhz) is now ON
.Software will turn off S-Band if bat < 10V
.PSK transmitter power is reduced.
.AO-16 Command Team <WJ9F>

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net