2.4 GHz Signal source

Is there a relatively cheap or easy to construct signal source for 2.4GHz? I
hooked my DEMI downconverter to the dish antenna today, connected to FT-847.
Looked where I thought AO-40 should be, didn't hear anything. The thought
crossed my mind that the downconverter frequency could be shifted.
So, I am looking for a way to calibrate the downconverter without taking it
to NASA!
Thanks
Don, WB5EKU
DM04sg