The Station Program

All,

I have begun using 'Station' recently for controlling my radio (FT847), but
have found that the 'tune' function doesn't seem to work as described in the
manual.

My understanding from the manual is that if the 'Tune' button is pressed,
the radio can be manually tuned.  Once the frequency has been selected, the
'Tune' button is pressed again, and the program uses the manually tuned
frequency as a starting point and applies Doppler correction to this.

I cannot seem to get 'Station'  to work this way.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Brett, VK2CBD