Re: [ans] * SpaceNews 29-Jan-01 FINAL EDITION *

John,

For so many years the little chime and the 'You Got Mail' header announcing
your welcomed presence in 'Space News' was a highlight of the day click on
this computer. Everything missed all week was always accurately reported
here and to friends in space as well. I thank you for your many many years
of effort of informing, promoting and cherishing space communications.

If your future efforts (with more available time) are anything like your Dos
/ Linux Predict program, then the I GOT MAIL chime with your name on it will
be as always, a first click with both those of us on the planet and in orbit.

Thank you for your many years of service.

Al Emer, N2YAC