Re: Cheap Satellite Tracking (IR interface)

Yes the three-wire connection rotor. The original controller uses a
syncronous motor, like a clock motor, to match rotation speed with
the rotor's motor. The electronic version must count AC zero
crossing to provide control (I'm guessing here).

Resyncing the rotor is needed just like with the original controller.

Jim Sullivan

Jim Sullivan