LX & 3A operations 2 Feb Thru 5 Feb

Things have moved on somewhat from the tentative steps of operating in LX
and 3A next weekend - flights are booked, hotels with southwest facing
balconies etc etc...

AO-10 schedule from LX/3A...

2 Feb 1802-1858UTC LX Friday
3 Feb 1712-1813UTC ** Saturday :-( see notes below
4 Feb 1620-1730UTC 3A Sunday

On 2 February, I'm meant to be at an evening engagement (the primary reason
for the trip) but hopefully I can park up somewhere before that and make
some contacts.

On 3 February, I'm currently scheduled to be in the air (rather than _on_
the air), so I'm afraid I don't think at present I'll be able to make
Saturday unless I change some flights.

On 4 February, although that AOS is 1620UTC, I may not get AOS until 1640UTC
due to the local terrain - there's a 500m elevation only 2km away right in
the direction of the satellite (I make that about 14 degrees).

If my GSM phone works data OK I'll hook into the AMSAT IRC. Sometimes
although the voice side roams OK the data doesn't.

Please be aware that the primary reason for the trip is not to play radios,
so if I can't make a sked I apologise in advance. Mrs G6LVB will also be
around so naturally priorities can sometimes change.

Of course, we're also dependent on AO-10 behaving itself.

Equipment is likely to be...

- FT-100+FT817
- Arrow antenna
- 7AH Gel cell